Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Today's fluffy mails~

From top, left to right:

QQ Baby Snap Pocket OS CD (Apple & Olive Green), Coolababy printed CD
(snap button for purple and velcro for blue), Butik Nara Syria Hijab (black & dark brown), Hemp Babies hemp insert, New printed velcro Bayu diapers (pink floral and blue retro) and Coolababy wetbag.

Today I just came back to office after long weekend due to Diwali. When we reached home yesterday nite, all of us were dead tired from the long-hour journey (luckily Qifah was already asleep, otherwise it could be a very loooong nite :O), deep inside I was looking forward to
tomorrow as I was expecting the arrival of at least 2 fluffy mails ^_^

They were there already, on my office desk, 2 courier bags: 1 from SentuhanBayu and another from QQ Baby. Ahhhh~ all these cute prints
will be worn on Qifah's bonbon later (after at least 3 times of pre-washes of course… lazy nyerr…).

Then, fluffy mail for myself pulak arrived. It's the replacement Syria hijab from Butik Nara. I've ordered 3 outer Syria but they've got the wrong measurement for 2 of them. After much hassle, Butik Nara was kind enough to replace and I got to keep those outers sent earlier (perhaps could fit perfectly on Auntie Onnie?).

Just before the end of the day at work, my last fluffy mail arrived. It's mine again this time ^_^ - the cloth pads & liners from Mum7kids
(saffa brand). Ahhh~ so many cute prints to be feasted today.

I have to refrain myself from visiting those online shops again this month. Haih...

1 comment:

  1. Those Bayu Diapers prints are really looking nice! :) Have fun in your cloth diapering journey! :-D

    ReplyDelete