Sunday, August 1, 2010

(To be) One nite in KL (without Qifah)


After numerous 'taichi'ing, finally I HAVE to go outstation, and this time, WITHOUT QIFAH :`{. First, I tot I managed to run away from the outstation trip again when my boss told me: "COO said he can handle it alone". My reply:"Yippie yeay!". However, it's all 'angan2ku semata-mata'.

It'll be only 2-day-1-nite trip. I believe I can cope that (for not having Qifah sleeping by my side at nite). But since yesterday I started to get emotionally unstable. Watching Qifah getting to sleep (now she nags "aaaa eeee ooooo" as she's getting into sleep), I can't help my tears from running down my cheeks. I can't imagine how will I survive that 1 nite in KL (tears still running down as I'm writing this blog :`{).

Old people say:"Alah bisa tegal biasa"; "There's always the first time for everything". But there's also saying:"It's easier to say than done".


I'll miss those fingers, her smile yang meleret2, her nagging, everything about her...

1 comment:

  1. aLor..sedeYnye..jgN naNgis2..nnt Q sedeY..uHuk2..nnt suh la stAY umah cinI..ciaN memLm die nGan ayah je..

    ReplyDelete